Sunday, November 21, 2010

Choices

So sometimes I wake up and feel like I should just the day over before I even get out of bed.  Today isn’t really one of those days, LOL, I woke up in a great mood.  Before the sun but in a great mood

 I was thinking that I should get up and go for a walk along the creek.  The problem with that is that none of the boys want to go with me and I don’t really like going by myself.  I do think that some pictures of the water would be a good thing to do though. 

Hmmm….self reflection or sitting in the warm house and making breakfast for my beautiful boys.  My boys will of course win out because that is the life of a mom.  Your kids always come first.  So instead of self reflection by the creek I will make breakfast and take them to see Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment