Monday, November 22, 2010

Feeling overwhelmed

An attack of "overwhelmedness" hits like a freight train.  It can catch you off guard and make you feel like you can't breathe.  Every mom gets this feeling at least once...a day...usually quite a bit more when their child is young.  I have been getting it about every 2 or 3 hours lately.  


With Christmas coming and not being entirely sure where the money is going to come from to pay for it I am trying to come up with inexpensive ways to make or find gifts for the boys.  I know that there are all kinds of things that I can make for them but when all that they are asking for is electronics and video games I have run into a barrier because those I can't make.  So how do you make the choice between giving your children what they want or giving them something that they will like...but not necessarily love?


If anyone out there has any ideas about what teenage boys would like I am open for ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop!! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Take a peek at my giveaways when you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You have a very beautiful blog and your honesty is amazing. I look forward to reading more so keep up the great writing.

    You can visit me when you have a chance at http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/
    Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I'm going to hop on over and visit you. :0)

    ReplyDelete