Monday, November 22, 2010

Up After the Sun...YIPPEE

This could be a really good week.  The boys don’t have school so I actually got to sleep in a little bit and the sun beat me up this morning.  I think that it is always a good day when you wake up to the sun shining. 

There is snow on the ground, only about a ¼ inch of snow but a light dusting of snow is still snow.  Normally I’m not a big fan of the white stuff but when there is only a small amount it doesn’t turn the normally average drivers in Colorado into complete morons.  I’m hoping that there is still a light dusting when I get to work so I can get a picture of one of my favorite trees with the light dusting around it. 

I’m thinking about adding some zipper pulls, key chains, cell phone fobs, and additional bookmarks to my Etsy page later tonight.  We’ll have to see how my day goes and how much the boys are fighting when I get home from work.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment